Scrabble word: TROUGH
Is TROUGH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TROUGH in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow depression (as in the earth or between ocean waves or in the ocean bed)
- noun - a channel along the eaves or on the roof
- noun - a concave shape with an open top
- noun - a treasury for government funds
- noun - a long narrow shallow receptacle
- noun - a container (usually in a barn or stable) from which cattle or horses feed
- A long, narrow, generally shallow receptacle for holding water or feed for animals.
- Any of various similar containers for domestic or industrial use, such as kneading or washing.
- A gutter under the eaves of a roof.
- A long, narrow depression, as between waves or ridges.
- A low point in a business cycle or on a statistical graph.
- An elongated region of relatively low atmospheric pressure, often associated with a front.
- A minimum point in a wave or an alternating signal.
- noun - a long, narrow receptacle
There are 6 letters in TROUGH: G H O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROUGH
Click to search all anagrams of TROUGH plus a wildcard: TROUGH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROUGH
Images for TROUGH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.