Scrabble word: TROUGH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROUGH exist?
Definitions of TROUGH in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow depression (as in the earth or between ocean waves or in the ocean bed)
- noun - a channel along the eaves or on the roof
- noun - a concave shape with an open top
- noun - a treasury for government funds
- noun - a long narrow shallow receptacle
- noun - a container (usually in a barn or stable) from which cattle or horses feed
- A long, narrow, generally shallow receptacle for holding water or feed for animals.
- Any of various similar containers for domestic or industrial use, such as kneading or washing.
- A gutter under the eaves of a roof.
- A long, narrow depression, as between waves or ridges.
- A low point in a business cycle or on a statistical graph.
- An elongated region of relatively low atmospheric pressure, often associated with a front.
- A minimum point in a wave or an alternating signal.
- noun - a long, narrow receptacle