Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DROUGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DROUGHT exist?
Definitions of DROUGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a shortage of rainfall
- noun - a prolonged shortage
- A long period of abnormally low rainfall, especially one that adversely affects growing or living conditions.
- A prolonged dearth or shortage.
- n - a dry period
There are 7 letters in DROUGHT: D G H O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DROUGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DROUGHT plus a wildcard: DROUGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DROUGHT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DROUGHT
- drought Pictures Photos & Images
- drought Unit Overview
- drought-stunted soybean plant withers in the Arkansas sun. Photo ...
- Dry Spells and drought Christian Womens Resource Network
- Filedrought.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Massive droughts Coming To In A Country Near You Summer 2060 Earth ...
- The drought of 2012 - In Focus - The Atlantic
- History of drought in Pakistan In detail Pakistan Weather Portal ...
- High-Quality Desert Wallpapers Weasel In The Barley