Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OUGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUGHT exist?
Definitions of OUGHT in dictionaries:
- Used to indicate obligation or duty: You ought to work harder than that.
- Used to indicate advisability or prudence: You ought to wear a raincoat.
- Used to indicate desirability: You ought to have been there; it was great fun.
- In questions and negative sentences, especially those with contractions, to is also sometimes omitted: Oughtn’t we be going soon? Although the omission of to was formerly possible in English, it is now considered nonstandard.
- v - to be under obligation to pay or repay
There are 5 letters in OUGHT: G H O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUGHT plus a wildcard: OUGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUGHT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OUGHT
- ... Awards 1982 Movie Poster Gallery I ought to be in Pictures Poster
- Profile picture for You ought To Be In Pictures
- ought Eight
- ought to have been more careful (he was not careful enough).
- Poster Word Family - ought Words - preview 1
- From left to right Hornady 90-gr. XTP-JHP Missouri 165-gr. Cast RNFB ...
- Marlin XL7 The Firearm Blog
- Search the catalog for a subject
- 2012.FW ought 3JKT INDYVISUAL
- Thread Hunting