Scrabble word: THROUGH
In which Scrabble dictionary does THROUGH exist?
Definitions of THROUGH in dictionaries:
- adj - having finished or arrived at completion
- adj - (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes
- adv - from beginning to end
- adv - over the whole distance
- adv - to completion
- adv - in diameter
- adv - throughout the entire extent
- In one side and out the opposite or another side of: went through the tunnel.
- Among or between; in the midst of: a walk through the flowers.
- By way of: climbed in through the window.
- By the means or agency of: bought the antique vase through a dealer.
- Into and out of the handling, care, processing, modification, or consideration of: Her application went through our office.
- Here and there in; around: a tour through France.
- From the beginning to the end of: stayed up through the night.
- At or to the end of; done or finished with, especially successfully: We are through the initial testing period.
- Up to and including: a play that runs through December; a volume that covers A through D.
- Past and without stopping for: drove through a red light.
- Because of; on account of: She succeeded through hard work.
- From one end or side to another or an opposite end or side: opened the door and went through.
- From beginning to end; completely: I read the article once through.
- Throughout the whole extent or thickness; thoroughly: warmed the leftovers clear through; got soaked through in the rain; a letter that was shot through with the writer’s personality.
- Over the total distance; all the way: drove through to their final destination.
- To a conclusion or an accomplishment: see a matter through.
- Allowing continuous passage; unobstructed: a through street.
- Affording transportation to a destination with few or no stops and no transfers: a through bus; a through ticket.
- Continuing on a highway without exiting: through traffic; through lanes.
- Passing or extending from one end, side, or surface to another: a through beam.
- Having finished; at completion: She was through with the project.
- Having no further concern, dealings, or connection: I’m through with him.
- Having no more use, value, or potential; washed up: That swimmer is through as an athlete.
- In every part; throughout: wet through and through.
- In every aspect; completely: a success through and through.
- prep - by way of
There are 7 letters in THROUGH: G H H O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THROUGH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THROUGH plus a wildcard: THROUGH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THROUGH
Images for THROUGH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.