Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AFLOAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFLOAT exist?
Definitions of AFLOAT in dictionaries:
- adj - aimlessly drifting
- adj - borne on the water
- adj - covered with water
- In a floating position or condition.
- On a boat or ship away from the shore; at sea.
- In circulation; prevailing: Rumors are afloat.
- Awash; flooded.
- Drifting about; moving without guidance.
- Free or out of difficulty, especially financial difficulty: couldn’t keep the business afloat.
- adj - floating
There are 6 letters in AFLOAT: A A F L O T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFLOAT plus a wildcard: AFLOAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFLOAT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AFLOAT
- ALICe by afloat ...
- afloat Forward Staging Base (AFSB) - Pictures
- hope that youre staying afloat...
- Birds afloat by Daniel Allen Frost
- This isnt really a technique so much as it is a little tidbit of ...
- Pattern Hearts afloat
- - ALICe by afloat ...
- afloat Repair
- New Years Eve 2013 at Affairs afloat