Scrabble word: AFLOAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFLOAT exist?
Definitions of AFLOAT in dictionaries:
- adj - aimlessly drifting
- adj - borne on the water
- adj - covered with water
- In a floating position or condition.
- On a boat or ship away from the shore; at sea.
- In circulation; prevailing: Rumors are afloat.
- Awash; flooded.
- Drifting about; moving without guidance.
- Free or out of difficulty, especially financial difficulty: couldn’t keep the business afloat.
- adj - floating
There are 6 letters in AFLOAT: A A F L O T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFLOAT plus a wildcard: AFLOAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFLOAT
Images for AFLOAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.