Scrabble word: AFLOAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFLOAT exist?
Definitions of AFLOAT in dictionaries:
- adj - aimlessly drifting
- adj - borne on the water
- adj - covered with water
- In a floating position or condition.
- On a boat or ship away from the shore; at sea.
- In circulation; prevailing: Rumors are afloat.
- Awash; flooded.
- Drifting about; moving without guidance.
- Free or out of difficulty, especially financial difficulty: couldn’t keep the business afloat.
- adj - floating