Scrabble word: FATAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATAL exist?
Definitions of FATAL in dictionaries:
- adj - bringing death
- adj - having momentous consequences
- adj - (of events) having extremely unfortunate or dire consequences
- adj - controlled or decreed by fate
- Causing or capable of causing death.
- Causing ruin or destruction; disastrous: “Such doctrines, if true, would be absolutely fatal to my theory” (Charles Darwin).
- Of decisive importance; fateful.
- Determining destiny; controlled by fate.
- Having been destined; fated.
- adj - causing or capable of causing death