Scrabble word: FATAL
Is FATAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FATAL in dictionaries:
- adj - bringing death
- adj - having momentous consequences
- adj - (of events) having extremely unfortunate or dire consequences
- adj - controlled or decreed by fate
- Causing or capable of causing death.
- Causing ruin or destruction; disastrous: “Such doctrines, if true, would be absolutely fatal to my theory” (Charles Darwin).
- Of decisive importance; fateful.
- Determining destiny; controlled by fate.
- Having been destined; fated.
- adj - causing or capable of causing death
There are 5 letters in FATAL: A A F L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FATAL
Click to search all anagrams of FATAL plus a wildcard: FATAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATAL
Images for FATAL
Lookup in Wiki for FATAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.