Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TOTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOTAL exist?
Definitions of TOTAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the whole amount
- noun - a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
- verb - add up in number or quantity
- verb - determine the sum of
- verb - damage beyond the point of repair
- adj - constituting the full quantity or extent
- adj - complete in extent or degree and in every particular
- A whole quantity; an entirety.
- Of, relating to, or constituting the whole; entire.
- Complete; utter; absolute: total concentration; a total effort; a total fool.
- To determine the total of; add up.
- To equal a total of; amount to.
- To wreck completely; demolish: survived the crash but totaled the car.
- v - to ascertain the entire amount of
There are 5 letters in TOTAL: A L O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOTAL plus a wildcard: TOTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOTAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TOTAL
- total E&P UK PLC
- Cause Download Isnt Crime ] Download total Video Converter 3.10
- total video converter al 100%
- total Video Converter -- AVI to MPEG Converter Convert Video Youtube ...
- total Video Converter HD v3.71 Trke Full (TeknoMobil) Tam ...
- total Video Converter Ketela Pohongs Blog
- ArcSoft totalMedia Screenshots screen capture - Softpedia
- total Video Converter HD v3.71
- total Control Courses
- total logo evolution
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.