Scrabble word: TOTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOTAL exist?
Definitions of TOTAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the whole amount
- noun - a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
- verb - add up in number or quantity
- verb - determine the sum of
- verb - damage beyond the point of repair
- adj - constituting the full quantity or extent
- adj - complete in extent or degree and in every particular
- A whole quantity; an entirety.
- Of, relating to, or constituting the whole; entire.
- Complete; utter; absolute: total concentration; a total effort; a total fool.
- To determine the total of; add up.
- To equal a total of; amount to.
- To wreck completely; demolish: survived the crash but totaled the car.
- verb - to ascertain the entire amount of