Scrabble word: DILATOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does DILATOR exist?
Definitions of DILATOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a muscle or nerve that dilates or widens a body part
- noun - a drug that causes dilation
- noun - a surgical instrument that is used to dilate or distend an opening or an organ
- A muscle that dilates a body part, such as a blood vessel or the pupil of the eye.
- An instrument that dilates a body part, such as a cavity, canal, or orifice.
- verb - to make wider or larger
There are 7 letters in DILATOR: A D I L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DILATOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DILATOR plus a wildcard: DILATOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DILATOR
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DILATOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.