Scrabble word: TAILORED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TAILORED exist?
Definitions of TAILORED in dictionaries:
- verb - adjust to a specific need or market
- verb - style and tailor in a certain fashion
- verb - create (clothes) with cloth
- adj - severely simple in line or design
- adj - (of clothing) custom-made
- Made by a tailor; custom-made.
- Simple, trim, or severe in line or design: a neat, tailored dress; tailored curtains.
- verb - to fit with clothes
There are 8 letters in TAILORED: A D E I L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAILORED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TAILORED plus a wildcard: TAILORED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAILORED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TAILORED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.