Scrabble word: EDITORIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does EDITORIAL exist?
Definitions of EDITORIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - an article giving opinions or perspectives
- adj - of or relating to an article stating opinions or giving perspectives
- adj - relating to or characteristic of an editor
- An article in a publication expressing the opinion of its editors or publishers.
- A commentary on television or radio expressing the opinion of the station or network.
- Of or relating to an editor or editing: an editorial position with a publishing company; an editorial policy prohibiting the use of unnamed sources.
- Of or resembling an editorial, especially in expressing an opinion: an editorial comment.
There are 9 letters in EDITORIAL: A D E I I L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EDITORIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EDITORIAL plus a wildcard: EDITORIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EDITORIAL
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EDITORIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.