Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TROIKA
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROIKA exist?
Definitions of TROIKA in dictionaries:
- noun - a Russian carriage pulled by three horses abreast
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- noun - a modern Russian triumvirate
- A Russian carriage drawn by a team of three horses abreast.
- See triumvirate (n.
- n - a Russian carriage
There are 6 letters in TROIKA: A I K O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROIKA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROIKA plus a wildcard: TROIKA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROIKA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TROIKA
- Filetroika akron.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- First Yuri ourhost gave us all a ride in a sleigh drawn by a troika ...
- troika the famous Russian horse drawn vehicle means that three ...
- uomo che sussurrava ai cavalli Uno... due... troika.
- The Three Horse Sleigh - Russian Traditions online store - Nesting ...
- troika at Pushkin
- Russian troika Stock Photo 648522 Shutterstock
- VENITISM troika IS BACK IN TOWN
- Amazon.com troika Doll 5pc. 6 Everything Else
- troikas design favorites fast speed over wide distances. It was ...