Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does POWS exist?
Definitions of POWS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who surrenders to (or is taken by) the enemy in time of war
- n - an explosive sound
There are 4 letters in POWS: O P S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POWS plus a wildcard: POWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POWS
Images for POWS
- pows considered fit for work by their Japanese captors. Photo from ...
- LCHS WWII Exhibit - pows
- pows CHEER VICTORY AT WWII END 81545
- The leather tag marked 168 that the Japanese required Winston to ...
- Korean War pows Korean War Facts
- Finding Aid to Records Relating to American Prisoners of War and ...
- World War 2 Photos US Army pows
- USS HOUSTON pows
- Anzio German pows
- ... News Page WWII American Civilian pows 65th Anniversary of Liberation