Scrabble word: SWOOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWOOP exist?
Definitions of SWOOP in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale
- noun - a very rapid raid
- noun - a swift descent through the air
- verb - move down on as if in an attack
- verb - move with a sweep, or in a swooping arc
- verb - seize or catch with a swooping motion
- To move in a sudden sweep: The bird swooped down on its prey.
- To seize or snatch in or as if in a sudden sweeping movement.
- verb - to make a sudden descent
There are 5 letters in SWOOP: O O P S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWOOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWOOP plus a wildcard: SWOOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWOOP
Images for SWOOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.