Scrabble word: SWOOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWOOP exist?
Definitions of SWOOP in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) rapid sliding up or down the musical scale
- noun - a very rapid raid
- noun - a swift descent through the air
- verb - move down on as if in an attack
- verb - move with a sweep, or in a swooping arc
- verb - seize or catch with a swooping motion
- To move in a sudden sweep: The bird swooped down on its prey.
- To seize or snatch in or as if in a sudden sweeping movement.
- verb - to make a sudden descent