Scrabble word: PLOP
Is PLOP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PLOP in dictionaries:
- noun - the noise of a rounded object dropping into a liquid without a splash
- verb - drop something with a plopping sound
- verb - drop with the sound of something falling into water
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- adv - with a short hollow thud
- To fall with a sound like that of an object falling into water without splashing.
- To drop or set heavily, with or as if with a plopping sound.
- verb - to drop or fall heavily
There are 4 letters in PLOP: L O P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLOP
Click to search all anagrams of PLOP plus a wildcard: PLOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLOP
Images for PLOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.