Scrabble word: PLOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLOP exist?
Definitions of PLOP in dictionaries:
- noun - the noise of a rounded object dropping into a liquid without a splash
- verb - drop something with a plopping sound
- verb - drop with the sound of something falling into water
- verb - set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
- adv - with a short hollow thud
- To fall with a sound like that of an object falling into water without splashing.
- To drop or set heavily, with or as if with a plopping sound.
- verb - to drop or fall heavily