Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POLYP
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLYP exist?
Definitions of POLYP in dictionaries:
- noun - a small vascular growth on the surface of a mucous membrane
- noun - one of two forms that coelenterates take (e.g. a hydra or coral): usually sedentary with a hollow cylindrical body usually with a ring of tentacles around the mouth
- A coelenterate, such as a hydra or coral, having a cylindrical body and an oral opening usually surrounded by tentacles.
- A usually nonmalignant growth or tumor protruding from the mucous lining of an organ such as the nose, bladder, or intestine, often causing obstruction.
There are 5 letters in POLYP: L O P P Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLYP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLYP plus a wildcard: POLYP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLYP
Images for POLYP
- Colon polyps polyps in Colon Colon polyps Symptoms Colon polyps ...
- Inflammatory polyp in the sigmoid colon at the time of the first ...
- Large Colon polyp Texas liver specialists of texas colonoscopy liver ...
- bright yellow coral polyp
- 2B Coral polyps
- polyps Colorectal Surgeons Sydney surgery colonoscopy bowel ...
- Colon polyps - C0012569 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- Pictures of Nasal polyps (Nasal polyposis) Otolaryngology Houston
- You now know that while colon polyps are typically harmless they can ...
- This image of the inside of the colon shows a large polyp. Large ...