Scrabble word: SLOPPY
Is SLOPPY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SLOPPY in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking neatness or order
- adj - wet or smeared with a spilled liquid or moist material
- adj - (of soil) soft and watery
- adj - not fitting closely
- adj - excessively or abnormally emotional
- adj - marked by great carelessness
- Marked by a lack of neatness or order; untidy: a sloppy room.
- Marked by a lack of care or precision; slipshod: sloppy use of language.
- Oversentimental; gushy.
- Of, resembling, or covered with slop; muddy or slushy: sloppy ground.
- Watery and unappetizing: a sloppy stew.
- These adjectives apply to people, their appearance, their way of thinking, or their work and mean marked by an absence of due or proper care or attention.
- adj - dirty or untidy
There are 6 letters in SLOPPY: L O P P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOPPY
Click to search all anagrams of SLOPPY plus a wildcard: SLOPPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOPPY
Images for SLOPPY
Lookup in Wiki for SLOPPY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.