Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLOPPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOPPY exist?
Definitions of SLOPPY in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking neatness or order
- adj - wet or smeared with a spilled liquid or moist material
- adj - (of soil) soft and watery
- adj - not fitting closely
- adj - excessively or abnormally emotional
- adj - marked by great carelessness
- Marked by a lack of neatness or order; untidy: a sloppy room.
- Marked by a lack of care or precision; slipshod: sloppy use of language.
- Oversentimental; gushy.
- Of, resembling, or covered with slop; muddy or slushy: sloppy ground.
- Watery and unappetizing: a sloppy stew.
- These adjectives apply to people, their appearance, their way of thinking, or their work and mean marked by an absence of due or proper care or attention.
- adj - dirty or untidy
There are 6 letters in SLOPPY: L O P P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOPPY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOPPY plus a wildcard: SLOPPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOPPY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLOPPY
- Lazaro Cooks Quick and Healthy Tempeh sloppy Joes
- ... Garden & Life Crock-Pot sloppy Joes Nourising Tradition Style
- Somewhere in a Far Away Place... Camp Food
- Closet Cooking sloppy Joes
- sloppy Joe Casserole Boy Meets Food
- Ducks Oven Crock Pot sloppy Joes
- And we always called the extra big buns baps when growing up. Not to ...
- sloppy Joes - Cooking Classy
- sloppy Joes
- sloppy Joes Can Mix... Move along Tasty Adventures