Scrabble word: SLOPPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOPPY exist?
Definitions of SLOPPY in dictionaries:
- adj - lacking neatness or order
- adj - wet or smeared with a spilled liquid or moist material
- adj - (of soil) soft and watery
- adj - not fitting closely
- adj - excessively or abnormally emotional
- adj - marked by great carelessness
- Marked by a lack of neatness or order; untidy: a sloppy room.
- Marked by a lack of care or precision; slipshod: sloppy use of language.
- Oversentimental; gushy.
- Of, resembling, or covered with slop; muddy or slushy: sloppy ground.
- Watery and unappetizing: a sloppy stew.
- These adjectives apply to people, their appearance, their way of thinking, or their work and mean marked by an absence of due or proper care or attention.
- adj - dirty or untidy