Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOP exist?
Definitions of FLOP in dictionaries:
- noun - an arithmetic operation performed on floating-point numbers
- noun - someone who is unsuccessful
- noun - a complete failure
- noun - the act of throwing yourself down
- verb - fall loosely
- verb - fall suddenly and abruptly
- verb - fail utterly
- adv - with a flopping sound
- adv - exactly
- To fall or lie down heavily and noisily.
- To move about loosely or limply: The dog’s ears flopped when it ran.
- To fail utterly: The play flopped.
- To rest idly; lounge.
- To drop or lay (something) down heavily and noisily: flopped the steak onto a platter.
- The act of flopping.
- The sound made when flopping.
- An utter failure.
- v - to fall heavily and noisily
There are 4 letters in FLOP: F L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOP plus a wildcard: FLOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOP
Images for FLOP
- Do flip flops make your feet wider Running With Heels
- Belly flop
- Flip flop Sign Beach House Decor NEW ITEMS Very cute new wood sign ...
- ... Blog Archive Let Those Flip flops flop Back Into The Closet
- Obama flip-flops over his own health care mandatewants to give ...