Scrabble word: FLOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOP exist?
Definitions of FLOP in dictionaries:
- noun - an arithmetic operation performed on floating-point numbers
- noun - someone who is unsuccessful
- noun - a complete failure
- noun - the act of throwing yourself down
- verb - fall loosely
- verb - fall suddenly and abruptly
- verb - fail utterly
- adv - with a flopping sound
- adv - exactly
- To fall or lie down heavily and noisily.
- To move about loosely or limply: The dog’s ears flopped when it ran.
- To fail utterly: The play flopped.
- To rest idly; lounge.
- To drop or lay (something) down heavily and noisily: flopped the steak onto a platter.
- The act of flopping.
- The sound made when flopping.
- An utter failure.
- verb - to fall heavily and noisily
There are 4 letters in FLOP: F L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOP plus a wildcard: FLOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOP
Images for FLOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.