Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PODSOLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PODSOLS exist?
Definitions of PODSOLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a soil that develops in temperate to cold moist climates under coniferous or heath vegetation
- adj - an infertile soil [n -S] : PODZOLIC
There are 7 letters in PODSOLS: D L O O P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PODSOLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PODSOLS plus a wildcard: PODSOLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PODSOLS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PODSOLS
- profil eines podsols dieser boden bildete sich aus dem schutt sehr ...
- Bodenprofil eines podsols
- red podsols and yellow red podsols and yellow red podsols
- drained soils are formed on even wetter sites than humus podsols ...
- due to circumferent erosion podsols holding rainwater lakes are in ...
- Archologie Landschaftsgeschichte und Bodenkunde im Fotschertal ...
- podsols are typical of the northern coniferous forests chernozems are ...
- known as podsols or spodosolsthe podzol found on ballaugh plantation
- photos and cr podsols or cool temperategrayndashbrown podzolic forest ...
- colored raincoat uk fox enterprise corvette raincoat top) (campbell ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.