Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STOLONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOLONS exist?
Definitions of STOLONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a horizontal branch from the base of plant that produces new plants from buds at its tips
- adj - a type of plant stem [n -S] : STOLONIC
There are 7 letters in STOLONS: L N O O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOLONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOLONS plus a wildcard: STOLONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOLONS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOLONS
- Tendrils and twining shoots -coil around objects and help support the ...
- ... stolons around the mother plant. This species has trifoliate leaves
- Napier Grass stolons
- 24-Strawberry stolon
- stolons found in strawberry and colocasia
- stolons and tubers on Nut-Grass
- ... stems rhizomes underground and stolons or runners aboveground
- corniculata stolons
- These stolons from the corm of a Crocosmia are stems that emerged from ...
- Image stolons Sagittaria