Scrabble word: JOLT
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOLT exist?
Definitions of JOLT in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden jarring impact
- noun - an abrupt spasmodic movement
- verb - move or cause to move with a sudden jerky motion
- verb - disturb (someone's) composure
- To move or dislodge with a sudden, hard blow; strike heavily or jarringly: jolted his opponent with a heavy punch; an impact that jolted the mailbox loose.
- To cause to move jerkily: stops and starts that jolted the passengers.
- To put into a specified condition by or as if by a blow: “Now and then he jolted a nodding reader awake by inserting a witty paragraph” (Walter Blair).
- To make suddenly active or effective: The remark jolted my memory.
- To proceed in an irregular, bumpy, or jerky fashion.
- A sudden jarring or jerking, as from a heavy blow or an abrupt movement.
- A sudden, strong feeling of surprise or disappointment; a shock.
- The cause of such a feeling: The news came as a jolt.
- A brief strong portion: a jolt of electricity; a jolt of whiskey.
- verb - to jar or shake roughly
There are 4 letters in JOLT: J L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOLT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOLT plus a wildcard: JOLT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOLT
Images for JOLT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.