Scrabble word: GROUCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROUCH exist?
Definitions of GROUCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a bad-tempered person
- verb - show one's unhappiness or critical attitude
- A habitually complaining or irritable person.
- A grumbling or sulky mood: in a grouch about the long line for tickets.
- A complaint; a grudge: had only one grouch against the landlord.
- verb - to express discontent
There are 6 letters in GROUCH: C G H O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROUCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROUCH plus a wildcard: GROUCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROUCH
Images for GROUCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.