Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHRUGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHRUGS exist?
Definitions of SHRUGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a gesture involving the shoulders
- verb - raise one's shoulders to indicate indifference or resignation
- v - to raise and contract the shoulders
There are 6 letters in SHRUGS: G H R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRUGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHRUGS plus a wildcard: SHRUGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHRUGS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHRUGS
- Silver Shrug Best Shrug For Silver Evening Outfits Bolero Shrug ...
- ... FAMILIES VOICES UK Young Offender Just shrugs His Shoulders - By Mum
- purple shrugs
- shrugs for Dresses High Street Fashion Melody Direct
- Workout Program B Fitness Passion Fitness Passion
- Pingback Rutina de entrenamiento de 12 semanas para principiantes en ...
- This is the traditional way of doing the shrug and it is an effective ...
- Boleros and shrugs - Violet Park Walk Gifts For all occasions Gift ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.