Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GILLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GILLS exist?
Definitions of GILLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a British imperial capacity unit (liquid or dry) equal to 5 fluid ounces or 142.066 cubic centimeters
- noun - a United States liquid unit equal to 4 fluid ounces
- noun - any of the radiating leaflike spore-producing structures on the underside of the cap of a mushroom or similar fungus
- noun - respiratory organ of aquatic animals that breathe oxygen dissolved in water
- verb - to catch fish with a type of net
There are 5 letters in GILLS: G I L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GILLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GILLS plus a wildcard: GILLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GILLS
Images for GILLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.