Scrabble word: SUPPLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPPLY exist?
Definitions of SUPPLY in dictionaries:
- noun - an amount of something available for use
- noun - offering goods and services for sale
- noun - the activity of supplying or providing something
- verb - give something useful or necessary to
- verb - circulate or distribute or equip with
- verb - give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- verb - state or say further
- To make available for use; provide.
- To furnish or equip with: supplied sheets for every bed.
- To fill sufficiently; satisfy: supply a need.
- To make up for (a deficiency, for example); compensate for.
- To fill a position as a substitute.
- The act of supplying.
- Something that is or can be supplied.
- An amount available or sufficient for a given use; stock.
- Often supplies.
- The amount of a commodity available for meeting a demand or for purchase at a given price.
- A cleric serving as a substitute or temporary pastor.
- verb - to furnish with what is needed