Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUPPLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPPLY exist?
Definitions of SUPPLY in dictionaries:
- noun - an amount of something available for use
- noun - offering goods and services for sale
- noun - the activity of supplying or providing something
- verb - give something useful or necessary to
- verb - circulate or distribute or equip with
- verb - give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- verb - state or say further
- To make available for use; provide.
- To furnish or equip with: supplied sheets for every bed.
- To fill sufficiently; satisfy: supply a need.
- To make up for (a deficiency, for example); compensate for.
- To fill a position as a substitute.
- The act of supplying.
- Something that is or can be supplied.
- An amount available or sufficient for a given use; stock.
- Often supplies.
- The amount of a commodity available for meeting a demand or for purchase at a given price.
- A cleric serving as a substitute or temporary pastor.
- v - to furnish with what is needed
There are 6 letters in SUPPLY: L P P S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPPLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUPPLY plus a wildcard: SUPPLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPPLY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUPPLY
- ... Plus Consultants Industry leaders in supply Chain Optimization
- House Prices The Impact of supply and Demand
- Demand and supply
- supply Chain Performance Management Gaining visibility into ...
- RSA pharmacy supply chain
- Figure 1 supply and Demand Curve.
- supply Chain Management System Chain Conveyor Design
- IBM Global Business Services supply Chain Management - United ...
- David Wood & DWA Energy Limited
- supply Chain - Justice Peace and Integrity of Creation
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.