Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURNT exist?
Definitions of BURNT in dictionaries:
- noun - pain that feels hot as if it were on fire
- noun - a browning of the skin resulting from exposure to the rays of the sun
- noun - an injury caused by exposure to heat or chemicals or radiation
- noun - a place or area that has been burned (especially on a person's body)
- noun - damage inflicted by fire
- adj - ruined by overcooking
- adj - treated by heating to a high temperature but below the melting or fusing point
- adj - destroyed or badly damaged by fire
- verb - to destroy by fire
There are 5 letters in BURNT: B N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURNT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURNT plus a wildcard: BURNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURNT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURNT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.