Scrabble word: SUBVERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBVERT exist?
Definitions of SUBVERT in dictionaries:
- verb - cause the downfall of
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - destroy property or hinder normal operations
- verb - destroy completely
- To destroy completely; ruin: “schemes to subvert the liberties of a great community” (Alexander Hamilton).
- To undermine the character, morals, or allegiance of; corrupt.
- To overthrow completely: “Economic assistance... must subvert the existing... feudal or tribal order” (Henry A.
- verb - to destroy completely
There are 7 letters in SUBVERT: B E R S T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBVERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBVERT plus a wildcard: SUBVERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBVERT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBVERT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.