Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUBVERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBVERT exist?
Definitions of SUBVERT in dictionaries:
- verb - cause the downfall of
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - destroy property or hinder normal operations
- verb - destroy completely
- To destroy completely; ruin: “schemes to subvert the liberties of a great community” (Alexander Hamilton).
- To undermine the character, morals, or allegiance of; corrupt.
- To overthrow completely: “Economic assistance... must subvert the existing... feudal or tribal order” (Henry A.
- v - to destroy completely
There are 7 letters in SUBVERT: B E R S T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBVERT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBVERT plus a wildcard: SUBVERT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBVERT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBVERT
- Limp Bizkit Build ...
- cool portrait of Merle Haggard subvert LA
- ... Criticism & Fighting Tooth And Nail For Your Vision subvert Magazine
- ... Patrocinio in Lisbon by Lets subvert captured by FGSG photography
- subvert Live at Shambhala 2012 Tjoonz.com
- Post image for Christian Pro-Life Resist or subvert Thanksgiving.
- ... and see our wildlife (classic subvert) Non-Stop Against Apartheid
- ... the Circus I. (Its Starting to Burn) Create subvert Dominate