Scrabble word: SUBVERT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBVERT exist?
Definitions of SUBVERT in dictionaries:
- verb - cause the downfall of
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - destroy property or hinder normal operations
- verb - destroy completely
- To destroy completely; ruin: “schemes to subvert the liberties of a great community” (Alexander Hamilton).
- To undermine the character, morals, or allegiance of; corrupt.
- To overthrow completely: “Economic assistance... must subvert the existing... feudal or tribal order” (Henry A.
- verb - to destroy completely