Scrabble word: TURVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURVES exist?
Definitions of TURVES in dictionaries:
- noun - surface layer of ground containing a mat of grass and grass roots
- noun - the territory claimed by a juvenile gang as its own
- noun - range of jurisdiction or influence
- noun - a surface layer of earth containing a dense growth of grass and its roots
- verb - to cover with turf
There are 6 letters in TURVES: E R S T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURVES plus a wildcard: TURVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURVES
Images for TURVES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.