Scrabble word: BLUNTER
Is BLUNTER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BLUNTER in dictionaries:
- adj - having a broad or rounded end
- adj - used of a knife or other blade
- adj - characterized by directness in manner or speech
- adj - devoid of any qualifications or disguise or adornment
- adv - not sharp or pointed [adj BLUNTER, BLUNTEST] : BLUNTLY
There are 7 letters in BLUNTER: B E L N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUNTER
Click to search all anagrams of BLUNTER plus a wildcard: BLUNTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUNTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLUNTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.