Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TROUBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROUBLE exist?
Definitions of TROUBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a source of difficulty
- noun - an angry disturbance
- noun - an event causing distress or pain
- noun - an effort that is inconvenient
- noun - a strong feeling of anxiety
- noun - an unwanted pregnancy
- verb - move deeply
- verb - to cause inconvenience or discomfort to
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- verb - take the trouble to do something
- verb - cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- A state of distress, affliction, danger, or need: in trouble with the police.
- A cause or source of distress, disturbance, or difficulty: One trouble after another delayed the job.
- An effort, especially one that causes inconvenience or bother: went to a lot of trouble to find this book.
- A condition of pain, disease, or malfunction: heart trouble.
- To agitate; stir up.
- To afflict with pain or discomfort.
- To cause mental agitation or distress to; worry.
- To take pains: They trouble over every detail.
- v - to cause anxiety or suffering to
There are 7 letters in TROUBLE: B E L O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROUBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROUBLE plus a wildcard: TROUBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROUBLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TROUBLE
- trouble Maker Shirtoid
- Little Miss trouble (Making Being in Staying in) trouble
- like trouble Sorry and Monopoly.
- The good thing about trouble Comm 663s Blog
- Bible Stories for Kids - Big trouble
- Cathy Kennedys Blog trouble
- Google image search of trouble yielded this appropriate image.
- troubles December 17th Mixtape The FADER
- trouble ahead Stock Photo Dirk ercken 7666133
- trouble Maker 25mm Pin Button Badge VIEW ALL DESIGNS Big ...