Scrabble word: TROUBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TROUBLE exist?
Definitions of TROUBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a source of difficulty
- noun - an angry disturbance
- noun - an event causing distress or pain
- noun - an effort that is inconvenient
- noun - a strong feeling of anxiety
- noun - an unwanted pregnancy
- verb - move deeply
- verb - to cause inconvenience or discomfort to
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- verb - take the trouble to do something
- verb - cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- A state of distress, affliction, danger, or need: in trouble with the police.
- A cause or source of distress, disturbance, or difficulty: One trouble after another delayed the job.
- An effort, especially one that causes inconvenience or bother: went to a lot of trouble to find this book.
- A condition of pain, disease, or malfunction: heart trouble.
- To agitate; stir up.
- To afflict with pain or discomfort.
- To cause mental agitation or distress to; worry.
- To take pains: They trouble over every detail.
- verb - to cause anxiety or suffering to
There are 7 letters in TROUBLE: B E L O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TROUBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TROUBLE plus a wildcard: TROUBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TROUBLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TROUBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.