Is TROUBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TROUBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a source of difficulty
- noun - an angry disturbance
- noun - an event causing distress or pain
- noun - an effort that is inconvenient
- noun - a strong feeling of anxiety
- noun - an unwanted pregnancy
- verb - move deeply
- verb - to cause inconvenience or discomfort to
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- verb - take the trouble to do something
- verb - cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- A state of distress, affliction, danger, or need: in trouble with the police.
- A cause or source of distress, disturbance, or difficulty: One trouble after another delayed the job.
- An effort, especially one that causes inconvenience or bother: went to a lot of trouble to find this book.
- A condition of pain, disease, or malfunction: heart trouble.
- To agitate; stir up.
- To afflict with pain or discomfort.
- To cause mental agitation or distress to; worry.
- To take pains: They trouble over every detail.
- verb - to cause anxiety or suffering to
There are 7 letters in TROUBLE: B E L O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TROUBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TROUBLE, to go: TROUBLE?
Rearrange the letters in TROUBLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TROUBLE
6 letters out of TROUBLE
5 letters out of TROUBLE
4 letters out of TROUBLE
3 letters out of TROUBLE
2 letters out of TROUBLE
Contextual use of TROUBLE
What's nearby TROUBLE
Lookup in Wiki for TROUBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TROUBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TROUBLE"