Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PORPOISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORPOISE exist?
Definitions of PORPOISE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several small gregarious cetacean mammals having a blunt snout and many teeth
- Any of several gregarious toothed whales of the genus Phocaena and related genera, of oceanic waters, characteristically having a blunt snout and a triangular dorsal fin.
- Any of several related aquatic mammals, such as the dolphin.
- v - to move forward with rising and falling motions
There are 8 letters in PORPOISE: E I O O P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORPOISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORPOISE plus a wildcard: PORPOISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORPOISE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PORPOISE
- FREEKY BUSINESS The porpoiseJack Welch connection
- Here is a YouTube taken by one of our guests of some Dalls porpoises ...
- porpoiseporpoise wallpaper porpoise picture porpoise photo ...
- The harbour porpoise is facing extinction
- Harbor porpoise ( Phocoena phocoena )
- What is your porpoise and vision - Rants from a Mad Man
- finless porpoise yangtze finless porpoise yangtze finless porpoise ...
- Dalls porpoise are seen on a whale watching boat tour with Eagle Wing ...
- Dolphin vs porpoise
- Harbour porpoise
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.