Scrabble word: POOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does POOP exist?
Definitions of POOP in dictionaries:
- noun - obscene terms for feces
- noun - a stupid foolish person
- noun - slang terms for inside information
- noun - the rear part of a ship
- A superstructure at the stern of a ship.
- A poop deck.
- To break over the stern of (a ship).
- To take (a wave) over the stern.
- To quit because of exhaustion: poop out of a race.
- To decide not to participate, especially at the last moment.
- Inside information: She gave me all the poop on the company party.
- A person regarded as very disagreeable.
- verb - to tire out
There are 4 letters in POOP: O O P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POOP plus a wildcard: POOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POOP
Images for POOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.