Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does POOP exist?
Definitions of POOP in dictionaries:
- noun - obscene terms for feces
- noun - a stupid foolish person
- noun - slang terms for inside information
- noun - the rear part of a ship
- A superstructure at the stern of a ship.
- A poop deck.
- To break over the stern of (a ship).
- To take (a wave) over the stern.
- To quit because of exhaustion: poop out of a race.
- To decide not to participate, especially at the last moment.
- Inside information: She gave me all the poop on the company party.
- A person regarded as very disagreeable.
- v - to tire out
There are 4 letters in POOP: O O P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POOP plus a wildcard: POOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POOP
Images for POOP
- poop Baby Wong (Caleb Wong & Caris Wong & Chloe Wong)
- Sorry to be so graphic but this is horse poop.
- poop treatments and clinical trials
- The Ferret poop Chart Ferrets Magazine
- Axels poop Story The End Result
- ... fresh poop in the morning Lady casually snacks on her own poop
- This is the scoop on poop
- Giant Inflatable poop Blows Away