Scrabble word: POOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does POOP exist?
Definitions of POOP in dictionaries:
- noun - obscene terms for feces
- noun - a stupid foolish person
- noun - slang terms for inside information
- noun - the rear part of a ship
- A superstructure at the stern of a ship.
- A poop deck.
- To break over the stern of (a ship).
- To take (a wave) over the stern.
- To quit because of exhaustion: poop out of a race.
- To decide not to participate, especially at the last moment.
- Inside information: She gave me all the poop on the company party.
- A person regarded as very disagreeable.
- verb - to tire out