Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARBOY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARBOY exist?
Definitions of CARBOY in dictionaries:
- noun - a large bottle for holding corrosive liquids
- A large glass or plastic bottle, usually encased in a protective basket or crate and often used to hold corrosive liquids.
- adj - a large bottle [n -BOYS] : CARBOYED
There are 6 letters in CARBOY: A B C O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARBOY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARBOY plus a wildcard: CARBOY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARBOY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARBOY
- Gallon Glass carboy Bundle Midwest Supplies
- gallon_carboy.jpg (46760 bytes)
- carboy - 6 Gallon Glass
- What Is A carboy
- sw carboy 199x300 Cleaning a carboy
- Where is the 5 Gallon Mark on a 5 Gallon Glass carboy Brew PS Blog
- Store Beer supplies Beer Fermentation Equipment Glass carboys
- XL carboy Corton-Charlemagne Containers & Buckets The J. Peterman ...
- Glass carboy vs. Plastic Bucket mikesbrewreview.com
- Gallon Glass carboy
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.