Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCARAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCARAB exist?
Definitions of SCARAB in dictionaries:
- noun - scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians
- A scarabaeid beetle, especially Scarabaeus sacer, regarded as sacred by the ancient Egyptians.
- A representation of this beetle, such as a ceramic or stone sculpture or a cut gem, used in ancient Egypt as a talisman and a symbol of the soul.
- n - a large, black beetle
There are 6 letters in SCARAB: A A B C R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCARAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCARAB plus a wildcard: SCARAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCARAB
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCARAB
- scarabs scarab Pictures scarab Facts - National Geographic
- Egyptian scarab Beetle Jewelry Vintage Charms Bracelets
- Colorful scarab beetle by wretchedharmony-lina on deviantART
- scarab Tank
- How to Draw a scarab Design Step by Step Tattoos Pop Culture FREE ...
- scarab beetle by wretchedharmony-lina on deviantART
- Neiger scarab Beetle Beads A Work of Art
- Egyptian scarabs Photos PicturesCultural Entomology Digest 2 ...
- ... of our collection The Sacred scarab Entomology Manchester
- Khepri scarab From Tutankhamun And The Golden Age Of The Pharaohs ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.