Scrabble word: SCALAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCALAR exist?
Definitions of SCALAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a variable quantity that cannot be resolved into components
- adj - of or relating to a musical scale
- adj - of or relating to a directionless magnitude (such as mass or speed etc.) that is completely specified by its magnitude
- A quantity, such as mass, length, or speed, that is completely specified by its magnitude and has no direction.
- Having only magnitude.
- noun - a mathematical quantity possessing only magnitude