Scrabble word: SCALAR
Is SCALAR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SCALAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a variable quantity that cannot be resolved into components
- adj - of or relating to a musical scale
- adj - of or relating to a directionless magnitude (such as mass or speed etc.) that is completely specified by its magnitude
- A quantity, such as mass, length, or speed, that is completely specified by its magnitude and has no direction.
- Having only magnitude.
- noun - a mathematical quantity possessing only magnitude
There are 6 letters in SCALAR: A A C L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCALAR
Click to search all anagrams of SCALAR plus a wildcard: SCALAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCALAR
Images for SCALAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.