Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCALAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCALAR exist?
Definitions of SCALAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a variable quantity that cannot be resolved into components
- adj - of or relating to a musical scale
- adj - of or relating to a directionless magnitude (such as mass or speed etc.) that is completely specified by its magnitude
- A quantity, such as mass, length, or speed, that is completely specified by its magnitude and has no direction.
- Having only magnitude.
- n - a mathematical quantity possessing only magnitude
There are 6 letters in SCALAR: A A C L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCALAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCALAR plus a wildcard: SCALAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCALAR
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCALAR
- FileP.scalare.gold pearlscale.neil916.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- scalari.net Blog Archive Street Fighter 4 2D sprites
- Quia - Archaeology tools
- word slide defining vectors and scalars.
- scalari.net 2009 May
- The scalar part is easy my count ...
- December 17 1977 - Weekend Magazine
- Texas A&M University - September 13-14 1996
- Re This rattled my cage when I read it
- diprap Pascal Arquitectos
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.