Scrabble word: RASCAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RASCAL exist?
Definitions of RASCAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a deceitful and unreliable scoundrel
- noun - one who is playfully mischievous
- One that is playfully mischievous.
- Made up of, belonging to, or relating to the common people: “Nor shall the Rascal Rabble here have Peace” (John Dryden).
- noun - an unscrupulous or dishonest person
There are 6 letters in RASCAL: A A C L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RASCAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RASCAL plus a wildcard: RASCAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RASCAL
Images for RASCAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.