Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCAPULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCAPULAR exist?
Definitions of SCAPULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a feather covering the shoulder of a bird
- noun - garment consisting of a long wide piece of woolen cloth worn over the shoulders with an opening for the head
- adj - relating to or near the shoulder blade
- A monk’s sleeveless outer garment that hangs from the shoulders and sometimes has a cowl.
- A badge worn by affiliates of certain religious orders, consisting of two pieces of cloth joined by shoulder bands and worn under the clothing on the chest and back.
- Of or relating to the shoulder or scapula.
- n - a sleeveless outer garment worn by monks
There are 8 letters in SCAPULAR: A A C L P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCAPULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCAPULAR plus a wildcard: SCAPULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCAPULAR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCAPULAR
- The Black scapular of the Passion
- movements of scapular it been using straight arm medially now
- Rosary and scapular
- scapular line - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- scapular Dyskinesis and Its Relation to Shoulder Pain
- scapular Fracture
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel and the Brown scapular [Catholic Caucus]
- Posture Exercises - How to do an effective Prone Cobra Functional ...
- Serratus Anterior - Wheeless Textbook of Orthopaedics
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.