Scrabble word: CASUAL
Is CASUAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CASUAL in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by blithe unconcern
- adj - without or seeming to be without plan or method
- adj - appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions
- adj - occurring or appearing or singled out by chance
- adj - hasty and without attention to detail
- adj - occurring from time to time
- adj - characterized by a feeling of irresponsibility
- adj - natural and unstudied
- adj - not showing effort or strain
- Occurring by chance.
- Occurring at irregular or infrequent intervals; occasional: casual employment at a factory; a casual correspondence with a former teacher.
- Unpremeditated; offhand: a casual remark.
- Being without ceremony or formality; relaxed: a casual evening with friends.
- Suited for everyday wear or use; informal.
- Not serious or thorough; superficial: a casual inspection.
- Showing little interest or concern; nonchalant: a casual disregard for cold weather.
- Lenient; permissive: a casual attitude toward drugs.
- Not close or intimate; passing: a casual acquaintance with avant-garde music.
- One that serves or appears at irregular intervals, especially a temporary worker.
- A soldier temporarily attached to a unit while awaiting permanent assignment.
- noun - one who works occasionally
There are 6 letters in CASUAL: A A C L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASUAL
Click to search all anagrams of CASUAL plus a wildcard: CASUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASUAL
Images for CASUAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.