Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALAMUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALAMUS exist?
Definitions of CALAMUS in dictionaries:
- noun - any tropical Asian palm of the genus Calamus
- noun - the aromatic root of the sweet flag used medicinally
- noun - perennial marsh plant having swordlike leaves and aromatic roots
- noun - a genus of Sparidae
- noun - the hollow spine of a feather
- See <A href="AHD3_S.
- The aromatic, underground stem of the sweet flag, yielding an oil used in perfumery.
- Any of various chiefly tropical Asian climbing palms of the genus Calamus, having strong, flexible stems used as a source of rattan.
- See <A href="AHD3_Q.
- n - a marsh plant
There are 7 letters in CALAMUS: A A C L M S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALAMUS plus a wildcard: CALAMUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALAMUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALAMUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.