Scrabble word: MACULA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MACULA exist?
Definitions of MACULA in dictionaries:
- noun - a cooler darker spot appearing periodically on the sun's photosphere
- noun - a small yellowish central area of the retina that is rich in cones and that mediates clear detailed vision
- noun - a patch of skin that is discolored but not usually elevated
- Also macule (yul).
- A small area distinguishable from the surrounding tissue.
- A sunspot.
- adj - a spot [n -LAE or -LAS] : MACULAR