Scrabble word: MACULA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MACULA exist?
Definitions of MACULA in dictionaries:
- noun - a cooler darker spot appearing periodically on the sun's photosphere
- noun - a small yellowish central area of the retina that is rich in cones and that mediates clear detailed vision
- noun - a patch of skin that is discolored but not usually elevated
- Also macule (yul).
- A small area distinguishable from the surrounding tissue.
- A sunspot.
- adj - a spot [n -LAE or -LAS] : MACULAR
There are 6 letters in MACULA: A A C L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MACULA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MACULA plus a wildcard: MACULA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MACULA
Images for MACULA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.