Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARPAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARPAL exist?
Definitions of CARPAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the eight small bones of the wrist of primates
- adj - of or relating to the wrist
- A bone of the carpus.
- n - a bone of the wrist
There are 6 letters in CARPAL: A A C L P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARPAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARPAL plus a wildcard: CARPAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARPAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARPAL
- carpal tunnel
- carpal TUNNEL RELIEF AT ALLCHRISTIE MASSAGE SPA IN SANDY UTAH
- carpal Bones - Netter Medical Artwork
- ... carpal tunnel syndrome. Preventative actions like B5 B6 and vitamins
- carpal Tunnel Syndrome - What is carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- ... your hands andor wrists you may suffer from carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- carpal tunnel Images Graphics Comments and Pictures
- WInchester Hospital Chiropractic Woburn MA
- Statistics on carpal Tunnel Syndrome
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.