Scrabble word: PLACARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLACARD exist?
Definitions of PLACARD in dictionaries:
- noun - a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- verb - post in a public place
- verb - publicize or announce by placards
- A sign or notice for display in a public place.
- A small card or plaque, such as a nameplate on a door.
- To announce or advertise by means of placards.
- To post placards on or in.
- To display as a placard.
- verb - to publicize by means of posters
There are 7 letters in PLACARD: A A C D L P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLACARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLACARD plus a wildcard: PLACARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLACARD
Images for PLACARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.