Scrabble word: IMPALE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPALE exist?
Definitions of IMPALE in dictionaries:
- verb - pierce with a sharp stake or point
- verb - kill by piercing with a spear or sharp pole
- To pierce with a sharp stake or point.
- To torture or kill by impaling.
- To render helpless as if by impaling.
- verb - to pierce with a pointed object
There are 6 letters in IMPALE: A E I L M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPALE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPALE plus a wildcard: IMPALE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPALE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPALE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.