Scrabble word: QUALM
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUALM exist?
Definitions of QUALM in dictionaries:
- noun - uneasiness about the fitness of an action
- noun - a mild state of nausea
- A sudden feeling of sickness, faintness, or nausea.
- A sudden disturbing feeling: qualms of homesickness.
- These nouns denote a feeling of uncertainty about the fitness or correctness of an action.
- noun - a feeling of doubt or misgiving
There are 5 letters in QUALM: A L M Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUALM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUALM plus a wildcard: QUALM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUALM
Images for QUALM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.