Is QUALM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUALM in various dictionaries:
- noun - uneasiness about the fitness of an action
- noun - a mild state of nausea
- A sudden feeling of sickness, faintness, or nausea.
- A sudden disturbing feeling: qualms of homesickness.
- These nouns denote a feeling of uncertainty about the fitness or correctness of an action.
- noun - a feeling of doubt or misgiving
There are 5 letters in QUALM: A L M Q U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to QUALM
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUALM, to go: QUALM?
Rearrange the letters in QUALM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUALM
What's nearby QUALM
Lookup in Wiki for QUALM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUALM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUALM"