Scrabble word: ASYLUM
Is ASYLUM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASYLUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a shelter from danger or hardship
- noun - a hospital for mentally incompetent or unbalanced person
- An institution for the care of people, especially those with physical or mental impairments, who require organized supervision or assistance.
- A place offering protection and safety; a shelter.
- A place, such as a church, formerly constituting an inviolable refuge for criminals or debtors.
- The protection afforded by a sanctuary.
- Protection and immunity from extradition granted by a government to a political refugee from another country.
- noun - an institution for the care of the mentally ill
There are 6 letters in ASYLUM: A L M S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASYLUM
Click to search all anagrams of ASYLUM plus a wildcard: ASYLUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASYLUM
Images for ASYLUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.