Scrabble word: ASYLUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASYLUM exist?
Definitions of ASYLUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a shelter from danger or hardship
- noun - a hospital for mentally incompetent or unbalanced person
- An institution for the care of people, especially those with physical or mental impairments, who require organized supervision or assistance.
- A place offering protection and safety; a shelter.
- A place, such as a church, formerly constituting an inviolable refuge for criminals or debtors.
- The protection afforded by a sanctuary.
- Protection and immunity from extradition granted by a government to a political refugee from another country.
- noun - an institution for the care of the mentally ill