Scrabble word: MASSACRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASSACRE exist?
Definitions of MASSACRE in dictionaries:
- noun - the savage and excessive killing of many people
- verb - kill a large number of people indiscriminately
- The act or an instance of killing a large number of human beings indiscriminately and cruelly.
- The slaughter of a large number of animals.
- A severe defeat, as in a sports event.
- To kill indiscriminately and wantonly; slaughter.
- To defeat decisively.
- verb - to kill indiscriminately