Scrabble word: MASSACRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASSACRE exist?
Definitions of MASSACRE in dictionaries:
- noun - the savage and excessive killing of many people
- verb - kill a large number of people indiscriminately
- The act or an instance of killing a large number of human beings indiscriminately and cruelly.
- The slaughter of a large number of animals.
- A severe defeat, as in a sports event.
- To kill indiscriminately and wantonly; slaughter.
- To defeat decisively.
- verb - to kill indiscriminately
There are 8 letters in MASSACRE: A A C E M R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASSACRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MASSACRE plus a wildcard: MASSACRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASSACRE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MASSACRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.