Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SARCASM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SARCASM exist?
Definitions of SARCASM in dictionaries:
- noun - witty language used to convey insults or scorn
- A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
- A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
- The use of sarcasm.
- n - a sharply mocking or contemptuous remark
There are 7 letters in SARCASM: A A C M R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SARCASM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SARCASM plus a wildcard: SARCASM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SARCASM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SARCASM
- little sarcasm
- sarcasm Tapestry of Life
- sarcasm Us Girls..Our Views
- sarcasmsarcasm 360church berkeley
- BaltTech An online sarcasm detector Yeah thats useful ...
- sarcasm The Pursuit of Sassiness
- sarcasm - sarcasm Photo (7520041) - Fanpop fanclubs
- sarcasm - sarcasm Photo (5701549) - Fanpop fanclubs
- father of a highly motivated practitioner in the fine art of sarcasm ...