Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SACRUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SACRUM exist?
Definitions of SACRUM in dictionaries:
- noun - wedge-shaped bone consisting of five fused vertebrae forming the posterior part of the pelvis
- n - a bone of the pelvis
There are 6 letters in SACRUM: A C M R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SACRUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SACRUM plus a wildcard: SACRUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SACRUM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SACRUM
- Close Up of sacrum - Anterior or Front View
- sacrum and Coccyx (Tailbone) of the Spine Anatomy and Pictures ...
- sacrum is the triangular bone just below the lumbar spine. The sacrum ...
- sacrum - Cedars-Sinai
- Sacral Insufficiency Fractures eorthopod.com
- Human posterior sacrum from Anatomical Design Royalty-free stock ...
- sacrum. Vue antrieure.
- - (os sacrum)
- sacrum posterior view - Figure 280