Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HAWKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAWKS exist?
Definitions of HAWKS in dictionaries:
- noun - diurnal bird of prey typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
- noun - an advocate of an aggressive policy on foreign relations
- noun - a square board with a handle underneath
- verb - sell or offer for sale from place to place
- verb - hunt with hawks
- verb - clear mucus or food from one's throat
- v - to travel about selling wares
There are 5 letters in HAWKS: A H K S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAWKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAWKS plus a wildcard: HAWKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAWKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HAWKS
- Red-Tailed hawk San Juan Islands Washington
- Red-Tailed hawks Red-Tailed Hawk Pictures Red-Tailed Hawk Facts ...
- NW Ohio Birds of Prey
- Below are the pictures of a pair of young hawks growing up
- Full resolution (1880 2076 pixels file size 1.6 MB MIME ...
- 1972 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Convertible - nice bird watching vehicle
- ... actually were two Red Tailed hawks ... but they rarely flew together
- Interestingly red-tailed hawks are fairly non-aggressive and are ...
- Ecology Adventure - Red-Tailed Hawk
- Red-tailed Hawk ( Buteo jamaicensis )
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.