Scrabble word: SEESAW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEESAW exist?
Definitions of SEESAW in dictionaries:
- noun - a plaything consisting of a board balanced on a fulcrum
- verb - ride on a plank
- verb - move up and down as if on a seesaw
- verb - move unsteadily, with a rocking motion
- The act or game of riding a seesaw.
- A back-and-forth or up-and-down movement, as of the lead between two contesting parties.
- To play on a seesaw.
- To move back and forth or up and down.
- verb - to move up and down or back and forth