Scrabble word: MEASLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEASLES exist?
Definitions of MEASLES in dictionaries:
- noun - an acute and highly contagious viral disease marked by distinct red spots followed by a rash
- An acute, contagious viral disease, usually occurring in childhood and characterized by eruption of red spots on the skin, fever, and catarrhal symptoms.
- Black measles.
- Any of several other diseases, especially German measles, that cause similar but milder symptoms.
- A disease of cattle and swine caused by tapeworm larvae.
- A plant disease, usually caused by fungi, that produces minute spots on leaves and stems.
- adj - a tapeworm larva [n -S] : MEASLED