Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEASLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEASLES exist?
Definitions of MEASLES in dictionaries:
- noun - an acute and highly contagious viral disease marked by distinct red spots followed by a rash
- An acute, contagious viral disease, usually occurring in childhood and characterized by eruption of red spots on the skin, fever, and catarrhal symptoms.
- Black measles.
- Any of several other diseases, especially German measles, that cause similar but milder symptoms.
- A disease of cattle and swine caused by tapeworm larvae.
- A plant disease, usually caused by fungi, that produces minute spots on leaves and stems.
- adj - a tapeworm larva [n -S] : MEASLED
There are 7 letters in MEASLES: A E E L M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEASLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEASLES plus a wildcard: MEASLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEASLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEASLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.